Compensa Zdrowie - health insurance
Compensa Zdrowie ensures access to highest-quality private medical health care services in more than 330 centres of LIM Medical Centre for you and your employees.
Compensa Zdrowie is among the most attractive and effective non-salary remuneration methods, which has a great meaning as an incentive. The amount of premium paid is a non-taxable revenue for the employer according to the provisions of the law on corporate income tax.
Compensa Zdrowie programme ensures a modern and comprehensive medical care that includes the following services:
- Occupational medicine – full scope of examination
- Basic and specialist medical consultations – short waiting time for an appointment
- Diagnostic examinations – quickly and in a wide scope (with no limits and no additional costs for used materials or formulations, e.g. contrast mediums in computer tomography or magnetic resonance imaging),
- Prophylaxis: vaccinations (flu and hepatitis B), dental prophylaxis
- Dental prosthetics after an accident
- Guaranteed medical care on holidays and trips abroad – an insurance of medical treatment costs abroad (all over the world) is included within the scope of insurance
- 24 – hour (medical) hotline
- Medical examinations and appointments in the prenatal period
- Over 330 centres of the medical partner LIM Medical Centre – it is a guarantee of medical care in Poland on holidays and during business trips
- Possibility to insure employee's immediate family members
Here you may find a detailed comparison of packages
Compensa Zdrowie Insurance is also available in variants for individual Customers. Check our offer.